little chat with cat

          When i was at my aunt home , i found cat that sit and enjoying the sun. I took my camera from my bag and suddenly take photo of her. Suddenly the cat was angry and we got little cha.

"hey!! , what are u doing!? don't bother me or i will give you a shit"
"sorry , i just wanna take your photo and i will upload to my blogger you will be famous then"
" really? i don't know what are you talking about but i wanna to be famous"
"you wanna to be really really famous? be naked"
"damn , i am already naked"
"oh i am forgot, ok get ready"

            After little chat with her she want to take picture and there a few photos





          Just a few photos because after that there was a heavy raining and she don't like get wet. Anyone who have cat please contact me i will take photo with your cat and i will make a deal with them, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment